TIM WILLIAMS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Tim Williams has been the Executive Director of Oregon Film since 2014. Prior to that, Tim was both an executive and independent producer for more than 25 years partnering on projects with many companies in various capacities and locations with credits on many award winning titles. From 1998 to 2011 Williams was a partner, Co-President and Head of Production for GreeneStreet Films, a leading New York based independent film company. Latterly, he managed the company’s opening and running of their Los Angeles office followed by work with companies like Fox Searchlight and Film Finances. Williams started his career as a set production assistant and assistant director in New York on features, commercials and TV shows, and then worked for several years producing and directing new plays on the London Fringe in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the development of the film, television, commercial, and interactive industry in Oregon and to enhance the industry’s revenues, profile, and reputation within Oregon and among the industry internationally.
Our Board of Directors is: Jason A. Atkinson (Chair), Rosemary Colliver, Paul Loving (Vice Chair), Liz Mowe and Anish Savjani.
If you have a comment, complaint or question about us or our work, you can email our board using this link.What We Do Sign Up for Our Newsletter contact us
Here is a selection of the many things we do:
- Market Oregon as a filming location
- Recruit out-of-state productions and retain local productions
- Help make our industry inclusive and welcoming
- Provide equitable opportunity for all
- Liaise with producers & production groups
- Help build the local film, video, and multimedia industry
- Sponsor industry & community events
- Work with partners to build and diversify the creative community
- Advise other entities on creating filming regulations
- Strengthen relationships with local communities
- Provide consumer protection information
- Serve as a spokesperson for the industry